Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My Diet

Went to kitchen to grab a VitaminWater (oh, how I love those things) from the fridge.

Spied cream cheese container on fridge shelf. It was looking rather forlorn.

Hunted through kitchen for suitable mate for the pitiful cream cheese.

Found San Francisco Sourdough Snacks in bread basket.

Commenced with spreading cream cheese on sourdough snacks.

Got bored with the over-seasoned sourdough snacks after only a handful.

Called Mom to whine about not having any bagels for my poor cream cheese.

Mom suggests toast. Or a spoon.

Eat a spoonful of cream cheese. Decide not to do that anymore.

Return to kichen to put food away. And to grab the VitaminWater I had previously forgotten.

Spy Poptarts (the Frosted Strawberry kind) on the cabinet shelf. Only ONE pack left!

Seriously consider spreading cream cheese on said poptarts.

Decide not to do that while waiting for toaster.

Eat a handful of marshmallows instead.

Happily munch Strawberry Poptarts, at 6:30pm. VitaminWater yet again forgotten.

____________________

And the doctor says that I've lost another 2 1/2 lbs as of today.



Don't hate me.

No comments: