Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Pregnancy Questions...

...Myspace style.

Your name? Leash
Fathers name? Eric
Are you still with him? Nope, he left.
Were you trying to get pregnant? Not really.
When did you find out? Less than a week later, I knew.
Were did you find out? I just knew. Confirmed it at the Health Department, after 3 positive home tests.
How far along were you? Only a few weeks.
What was your reaction? Mixed. Scared, excited. In denial. Depressed, anxious.
Who was the first person you told? My mom. Then Jenny.
How did you tell the father? When I tried to tell him he said he already knew.
What was his reaction? It was not pleasant.
When is your due date? March 21, 2008
Did you have any morning sickness? Only some.
What are your fears? Favoritism from their Daddy. Unpreparedness. Money.
What are you most happy about? He's healthy.
Did you want a boy or girl? I wanted a girl.
What did the father want boy or girl? He didn't.
Do you know what your haveing? It's a boy!
Do you have a name picked out? Devereaux. Middle name still up for debate.
How much weight have you gained? - 38 lbs. Yes, negative.
Have you felt the baby move? Oh yes, lots and lots.
Are you keeping the baby? Of course.
Do you plan on a natural or medicated birth? I like drugs. Hate epidurals, but I like drugs.
Are you scared about labor? Not really. Taryn's was really bad.
What do you think will be the worst part of labor? If it's induced.
Have you taken any classes? I took a class during my first pregnancy.
Who will be in the delivery room? Me. Duh. Probably Jenny and my mom.
Are you having the birth videotaped? Nope.
Do you think you will cry when you see the baby for the first time? I dunno.
What do you think the fathers reaction to the baby will be? He doesn't seem to have strong feelings either way anymore.
How do you think family and friends will feel? Certain people I know will be excited.

No comments: